Wednesday 18 December 2013

Happy Christmas

Just a short post this week to wish all my followers and fellow photographers a Very Happy Christmas.Christmas is rapidly approaching and I may not have enough time to get out and obtain more material for the blog.I have recently been searching for a barn owl to photograph but with to date no success.So I will have to make do with the one above which was photographed at the beginning of the year.

Come the New Year and hopefully some better weather normal service will be resumed.Thanks again to everyone for looking in and your kind comments,it makes it all worthwhile.Hope you all enjoy the festive season and we all look forward to next year and many encounters with our wonderful wildlife.

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too Brian. Although I've not been out specifically looking for barn owls this winter, I have kept an eye out in all the usual places and I have drawn a complete blank. Worrying really. Let's hope they are thriving and we're just being unlucky. All the best. Hope to see you around soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Christmas Brian.Like Christian and yourself I have also been on the lookout for the owls no sucess at the moment but I will keep looking.A happy and healthy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete