Tuesday 4 January 2011

Looking Back...Personal Favourites









Thought I would start the New Year by looking back at a few of my favourite images from a busy year in 2010 with the camera. Not an easy task from the thousands I took through the year. It was a very interesting year with very wintry weather to begin and end the year. My two most memorable experiences were a visit to a black grouse lek in the Northern Pennines and to end the year a close encounter with a fox in the snow at Christmas.
I am looking forward to more memorable encounters with the British Wildlife in 2011. I would like to wish all my friends and followers of this blog a Happy and Healthy New Year.The images are a mix of mammals and birds and may possibly require another posting. I have included Red, Roe and Fallow Deer..Red Squirrel and Red Fox for the mammals. The birds show Goldfinch, Barn Owl, Waxwing, Golden Plover, Black Grouse, Long Eared Owl, Dunlin, Sanderling and a Curlew chick. Thanks everyone for looking in and I will be back soon with new images for the New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment