Wednesday 23 December 2009

Season's Greetings





Just thought I would do a quick upload before getting involved in the Christmas Festivities.
It has not been possible to go out this week owing to the extreme wintry weather we have been experiencing. There have been some nice sunny afternoons following heavy overnight snowfalls but the roads have been treacherous and I didn't want to risk getting stuck in some remote spot and unable to get back home.
So my activities with the camera have been confined to the back garden and I have tried to capture the typical Christmas Robin in the snow. A couple of my efforts are shown above together with a couple of the snowy garden. I hope all my readers have a wonderful Christmas and I wish you all a very Happy Christmas and best wishes for the New Year.

5 comments:

  1. And a very merry Christmas and New Year to you too Brian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Christmas Brian and all the best for the New Year.
    Looking forward to seeing some more cracking images!
    Colin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah,all the best Brian from all the familly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the Christmas card at the top, one of the best I've seen this year.

    All Good Wishes Brian and already looking forward to 2010 when I hope we can have a 'few' days birding/photographing together.

    ReplyDelete