Sunday 10 May 2020

Lockdown..Covid -19..Bike Ride

The UK is still in the grip of the deadly Coronavirus.Seven weeks of lockdown have helped in passing the peak of the outbreak but we are still in a severe situation losing hundreds of lives daily.I decided to get my bike out again for my daily permitted exercise and enjoyed a hilly but pleasant ride in the warm sun around the back lanes of Samlesbury and Hoghton.It was hard work at times and I think I did a couple of miles pushing the bike up steep sections of the country lanes.

However I was always on the lookout for wildlife as I rode along and after pausing to photograph bluebells in a woodland I spotted a pair of roe deer just about within range of the camera lens.I managed a number of images before the deer moved off and you can see the results below.A brown hare appeared nearby and again I grabbed some images before it departed.There were also butterflies enjoying the sunshine and I found an obliging green veined white nectaring on roadside forget me nots.

It had been an interesting ride of around 15 miles and I returned home very tired but very well pleased with my efforts with the camera.We might be able to get out more following the Prime Minister's address to the nation this evening as we ease our way out of lockdown.Thanks for looking in and stay well and safe.














5 comments:


  1. I was having Herpes Simplex Virus then i came across a review of people saying that they got treated from Herpes Simplex Virus by Dr Voke., So i gave a try by contacting him through his email and explain my problem to him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken by any deadly diseases like HERPES HIV, shingles,low sperm count or bringing back your ex lover, this great man is extremely the best in which I have seen and applauds and if you also need a help, you can also email him via email [doctorvoke@gmail.com]

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I Got My Husband Back. My husband who departed from me 2 years ago started calling me and wanted us to get back Dr Sambo love spell made my husband to reconcile with me. When he came back he was all on me kissing and rubbing on me telling me how much he missed me and loves me, Dr Sambo is spectacular in repairing relationship! His work is wonderful, i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. Because i am now happy with  my husband. I highly recommending this service for those experiencing difficulties trying to restore there relationship. he is the real deal. you can reach Dr. Sambo his contact details seen below: divinespellhome@ gmail.com  chat live with him on WhatsApp now 2348145810121

    ReplyDelete
  3. How I Got My Husband Back. My husband who departed from me 2 years ago started calling me and wanted us to get back Dr Sambo love spell made my husband to reconcile with me. When he came back he was all on me kissing and rubbing on me telling me how much he missed me and loves me, Dr Sambo is spectacular in repairing relationship! His work is wonderful, i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. Because i am now happy with  my husband. I highly recommending this service for those experiencing difficulties trying to restore there relationship. he is the real deal. you can reach Dr. Sambo his contact details seen below: divinespellhome@gmail.com chat live with him on WhatsApp now 2348145810121

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Friends i am so glad to writing this article today to tell the world how Dr voodoo cured my HSV VIRUS,i have been detected with HSV-1 AND HSV-2 since five years ago, ever since then my life has been in complete bizarre and agony,i have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by several doctors,but it didn't cure my HSV VIRUS neither did it reduce the pain,until a certain i was checking for solution in the internet,then miraculously came across Dr voodoo the powerful herbalist that cure numerous individuals HSV-1 AND HSV-2 INFECTION,then i contacted his whatsApp number at +2348140120719 or email: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com i explained everything to him and prepared a cure that cure my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine, so my friends viewers why wait and be suffer when there is someone like Dr voodoo that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS B VIRUS, you can contact his via : voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com or WHATSAPP +2348140120719

    ReplyDelete
  5. The doctors said Herpes virus do not have medical cure because the virus is capable of hiding within the human cells, it remains protected from your immune system. Herpes isn’t a special virus – your immune system has the tools to fight it back. But because it is able to lay dormant in protected cells, your immune system is unable to remove it from your body,But with strong reactive herbal medication is capable of getting rid of the virus gradually and totally from your body without damaging any of your cells,natural herbs kills the virus totally not just reducing the out break. Get natural herbs cure Email DR. VOODOO at voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com Add Dr voodoo on whatsApp +2348140120719

    ReplyDelete